This week, I took a photo of my cameras and took a pair of photos on my bike ride home from work.
From left to right:
- A Nikon D3100—originally bought for astrophotography.
- A 15$ kit-built twin-lens reflex camera. It's still a bit wonky, and needs some repair work; I haven't gotten any pictures from it yet.
- A Polaroid OneStep Land camera; it's got no flashbar and the SX-70 film takes thirty minutes to develop instead of the six minutes that the Polaroid 600 film takes.
- A Polaroid Spectra, for which I have't gotten any film yet. Right now, all the colour film seems to be out of stock, but I've ordered four packs of B&W film for it.
- The Polaroid OneStep Flash camera. This one takes fairly decent shots, but I'm still learning how to use it.